Becoming a Driver Partner

If you would like to be considered to partner with us you would first need to apply and obtain a Private Hire Licence from either Cambridge City Council or South Cambs District Council  or Huntingdonshire District Council

When applying for a license you will need.

  • A full valid driving licence which you have held for 12 months, issued to your current address.
  • To have passed the Driving Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA) test (standard taxi test).
  • A medical certificate.
  • Certificate of Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and a DVLA licence check.
  • Certificate of Good Conduct (if you have lived overseas for three months or more).
  • To have passed the Knowledge test.
  • Both councils have introduced Safeguarding courses which must be completed by all licensed drivers.

For more details please visit their websites for full details and charges.

If you would like further advice on the process, please feel free to call Gavin or Mohammad in our driver partner team on 01223 715715.

If you are already a licensed driver looking to partner with us and believe you have the knowledge, experience and are committed to give your future passengers the best possible service, please express an interest here or by following the link below.

Join our team