Becoming A Driver
When applying for a license you will need.
- A full valid driving licence which you have held for 12 months, issued to your current address.
- To have passed the Driving Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA) test (standard taxi test).
- A medical certificate.
- Certificate of Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and a DVLA Mandate
- Certificate of Good Conduct (if you have lived overseas for three months or more)
- To have passed the Knowledge test
For more details please visit their websites for full details and charges.