Becoming A Driver
When applying for a license you will need.
- A full valid driving licence which you have held for 12 months, issued to your current address.
- To have passed the Driving Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA) test (standard taxi test).
- A medical certificate.
- Certificate of Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and a DVLA Mandate
- Certificate of Good Conduct (if you have lived overseas for three months or more)
- To have passed the Knowledge test
For more details please visit their websites for full details and charges.
If you would like further advice on the process, please feel free to call our driver liaison team on 01223 715715.